EXCLUSIVE MALLORCA FINCA IN PORT ANDRATX Puerto Andratx

7.875.000 €
SKU: 7451
Property type: Finca/Country House
Contract type: For sale
Area (M 2)
500
Bathrooms
3
Bedrooms
3

The space

  • Land Size: 20000
  • Year Built: 2017
  • Energy rating: In progress

Amenities

  • Air conditioning
  • Built in wardrobes
  • City Views
  • Garage / Parking
  • Garden
  • Green views
  • Mountain views
  • Port views
  • Prime location
  • Privacy
  • Sea view
  • Underfloor Heating
  • Utility room

Description

This new Finca-Style Mansion for sale in Mallorca is located in a very private and secluded area of Puerto Andratx on a private 20.000 m2 plot. It enjoys fantastic views to the harbour and the open sea. In this “rural” area on the hillside next to the Urbanisation of Montport only 5 estates share a 100.000 m2 plot of land which makes this one of the most prestigious areas of the port once the house has been fully finished.

This is indeed a very rare opportunity to buy a sea view Finca on a plot of land of 20.000 m2 and views to the Puerto Andratx harbour side. Usual plot sizes in this area are only between 1.000 m2 and 2.000 m2. This property has in total 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

Further features of this property for sale with Only Mallorca Real Estate in Puerto Andratx include: Air-conditioning hot/ cold, underfloor heating, private swimming pool and parking. The Mansion is offered 90% finished, the remaining 10% are left to the individual taste of the new owner and are not included in the price.

Puerto Andratx is a natural fishing harbour in the south west of Mallorca and offers a good selection of high quality restaurants and bars at the harbour front and a number of small boutiques. For further information regarding the area of Puerto Andratx please contact our sales office.

Video tour

Contact the Agent

Alex Schmitz

Managing Director - Mallorca property sales
Office number
+34 971 238 526
Mobile number
+34 690 616 425
Alexander Schmitz is the Founder of Only Mallorca. He is actively managing the company and is responsible for developing corporate business- and marketing strategies. Alexander has been living in Puerto Andratx for 15 years and his personal experiences and market insights are a true asset to Only Mallorca.